My almost ode to Happy Pills.
Is this what normal feels like?
How long has it been since I was normal.
I haven’t felt this great since Middle School.
The scariest part of medication is that I am worried that I will wake up one day and they won’t do this anymore.
Also that people judge me for wanting to fix my brain chemistry
Psychotic drugs are not for everyone but sometimes they are just what people need.
- luna-inthe-stars likes this
- wandering-without-a-destination reblogged this from lostinamentalwonderland and added:
- lostinamentalwonderland reblogged this from pappenhuggin
- harvestt-moon likes this
- manfiaschettis likes this
- daisysundead likes this
- skymoneyy likes this
- so-carefully-constructed reblogged this from pappenhuggin and added:
- sixofun likes this
- somedaysiamsassyemma likes this
- pappenhuggin posted this